Avocet Affinity door handles to suit upvc or composite doors.
92mm PZ (PZ is the distance between the centre of the spindle and the centre of the euro cylinder)
Non-handed Lever/Lever on long back plate.
Distance between screw holes is 215mm
Suits the following multi-point lock mechanisms:
Roto, Fuhr, AGB, Asgard, KFV, Maco, GU, Winkhaus, Lockmaster & Mila multi-point lock mechanisms
- Affinity door handles range
- Available with both long and short backplate options to suit all current door bolt locking systems
- Handles are non-handed and are supplied with spring cassette
- Available as Lever-Lever, Lever-Pad and Offset Lever/Lever
- Available in White, Black, Champagne Gold, Chrome & Satin Chrome
- Powder coated versions are available in zinc or aluminium
- Supplied with a spindle & screws to suit profiles 58-70mm.
Performance tested to 100,000 operations
Corrosion resistance: All finishes meet the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 - grade 5 (>480 hrs Salt Spray)
Handle/Backplate: Zinc Alloy BS1004A or aluminum A360
Spindle: Steel C1008, Zinc plated and yellow passivated
Powder Coating: White and Black, 60 microns min coating thickness
PVD/Chrome Coating:PVD/Chrome Coating: Champagne Gold, Chrome & Satin Chrome, multiple layer plating process